Welcome to The Manx Rainbow Association’s website.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
The Manx Rainbow Association seeks to serve and advocate for the Isle of Man’s Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Transgender (LGBT).
The MRA seeks to:
- Develop a sense of community and offer networking opportunities, through social events, a newsletter, and an exclusive membership;
- Advocate for a non-discriminatory and diverse working and living environment for the Isle of Man;
- Advocate, and urge other groups, for issues of importance to the larger LGBT community; and support and help coordinate autonomous groups within the Island’s LGBT community.
- Provide an environment where Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual or Transgender (this list is not exclusive) can meet each other free of discrimination on any grounds (including their race, colour, culture, ethnic or national origin, sexuality, marital status, partnership status, or responsibility for children / dependents, disability, age, religious or philosophical beliefs, HIV status, physical appearance or class).
- Fundraise for the Isle of Man Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual and Transgender Community